Thursday, December 31, 2009

3rd day in Korea

Hi , readers ! Right now I am in Korea , had some enjoyable days ( but sometimes feel very lonely especially when Je Eung is already back in Singapore and no more accompany from him .) . Well before I started blogging just now , I entered Jia Yi's blog and read some of his posts ... Felt quite jealous but at the same time happy for him ... Really missed the youth from Go4 although it is only 4 days since I have not seen them ... ( A little more of this would would be posted in my private blog ...) Well this is a shot post ... Cuz I did not intended to make it long ... So thats all folks ! ( looney tunes theme ) Haha ... God bless ! I hereby wish all readers a Happy New Year . I will post again when I have the time after school reopens .

No comments:

Post a Comment