Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back with CHANGE

Hi there , greetings to every readers ! Here I am , back in this blogging bussiness . As promised , my blogskin is already changed now.....however , CREDIT GOES TO BEXTON as he was the one who helped me along as I changed this blogskin ! Well , during this period that I have not been blogging , many things have been happening before my school holidays (31/10/2009) . Oh , yea , talking about school , I forgot to mention that my school principal have been changed .... The current principal have been posted to a secondary school around Serangoon if I am not mistaken ..... Our new principal is from Dumnearn Seccondary School ( sorry if I spelled the name of the school wrongly ) . He had been the vice - prnciple of that school and now is being posted to our school to be our principle . To sent our current principle off , the school actually planned a simple concert for the principal ....

After this event would be holiday.... As I was extremely bored , I got permission from my mum to invite Bexton and  Je Eung for movie on 4/11/2009 ( Wed ) . On that day , we watched ' Love Happens ' at GV Vivo . Had fun that day , the movie was quite hilarious . Bexton and I were continiously laughing . However , just 15 minutes through the movie , the combo size popcorn that I bought was already eaten till it is half gone by Je Eung .... In 40 minutes' time , the popcorn was already all gone ... Hahas... The next time I watch movies in a group , I wiil need to remember to buy 5 combo size popcorns !!! Hahas ... The last part of the movie was quite touching till Bexton cried a little ... After the movie , we went to a bookshop which is so big that we ended up making a circle in that bookshop . After that , we went to potong pasir for dinner at KFC . We had an extremely enjoyable chat ..... Seriously enjoyed myself that day ....

Well , that should be all I would share .... Quite a lot of events would be coming up soon and I will post all anout them . Thats all for now... See you all the next time .... God Bless You .....



                                            With LOVE ,
                                          Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment